Ten quick ways to create good karma in under a minute! And to transform yourself and make a difference in the world!
1. Say good morning to someone you pass on the street.
2. Let others get on or off the train, bus or elevator first.
3. Hold the elevator door as someone's getting in or out, even if the doors are automatic and don't need it!
4. When you're on the road, take a moment to appreciate the pressures that other drivers are under in their lives. Breathe and be grateful that their pressures are not your pressures!
5. Look around you and wish for everyone you see to be free of their suffering for even just that small moment!
6. For one whole minute recognize the lives and feelings of every person you see or pass as equal to yours.
7. For 2 seconds, fully allow everything in the world to be exactly as it is. Breathe in. Breathe out.
8. For as long as it takes to read this sentence, appreciate how great it is that other people have gifts and abilities that you don't possess, and how unique everyone's gifts are!
9. For one second, forgive everyone. Forgive the universe. And forgive yourself. Fully. Breathe in. Breathe out.
10. Wish for just one second that all living beings on the planet ... know peace.
Now rinse, and repeat! And have a beautiful day : )